Price list & Game rules
The price of one game depends on the size of the group. For instance, a game for three persons costs EUR 90 (EUR 30 per person) and a game for six costs EUR 120 (EUR 20 per person).
Accepted payment methods are cash, the most common Finnish debit and credit cards, Gifti and Elämyslahjat gift cards as well as different kinds of employee benefit options: Smartum vouchers (only those worth of EUR 5) and Smartum electronic cards, ePassi, Edenred and Eazybreak.
30€ / person
25€ / person
22€ / person
20€ / person
Please arrive with your group 15 minutes before the start time of the game (not more than 20 minutes earlier). The delay can be deducted from the total play time if necessary.
You can cancel a pre-booked game 3 days before the game. In case of cancelling later than 3 days before, the charge will be EUR 50. If you don’t show up at all, we will charge full price. In case your group has booked several rooms, they need to be cancelled seven days before the game.
Code of conduct
The game instructor has the right to interrupt the game if the rules are not obeyed.We will not refund the game fees in case the game is interrupted because of inappropriate behaviour.
Playing room escape games under the influence of alcohol is forbidden. Even a little amount of alcohol worsens your input on the game. We do not recommend enjoying alcoholic drinks before the game. The game instructor has the right to remove any player from the room who is not capable of following the rules.
We reserve the right to charge you the cost of repairing any damaged items afterwards. We observe and record the games through camera surveillance.
Accepted payment methods are cash, the most common Finnish debit and credit cards, Gifti and Elämyslahjat gift cards as well as different kinds of employee benefit options: Smartum vouchers (only those worth of EUR 5) and Smartum electronic cards, ePassi, Edenred and Eazybreak. We can also invoice companies with an additional invoicing fee of EUR 4. Please send us your invoicing details beforehand by email. We prefer online invoicing options.
Always follow the instructions and rules given by the instructor of the game. We always go through the basic rules before each game. Here are a few instructions:
– Don’t use any force when opening the locks
– Cell phones and other portable devices are kept turned off and you are not allowed to use them during the game. Group photos can be taken after the game!
– It is forbidden to climb or lift other players when looking for clues.
TIPS FOR PLAYERS
- The most useful tip for escaping the room is to discuss openly with the group. Inform everyone else about each clue you find and work together in combining the clues. If you find out something new, make sure everyone else in the room knows about it as well. Don’t cheat: in that way you ruin the game for both you and your team.
- Solving the puzzles does not require lifting or moving any heavy items.
- The idea of room escape games is simply to get out from a locked room within 60 minutes. The games consist of different brain-teasing puzzles and riddles that require logical thinking, problem solving skills and teamwork. By combining the clues and solving the riddles and puzzles you get closer to a successful escape. All games are challenging and escaping cannot be taken for granted!
- Please arrive to the game venue 15 minutes before the allocated time slot so that we can give you the important instructions before the start. The ideal group size is from 3 to 10 persons, taking into account the room-specific recommendations.
- Do not try to open the locks with random numbers or by listening! You’ll find the required codes for opening the locks with the help of clues.
- Don’t be a telltale and give any answers or hints about the games to other players.